SIMS Agora provides a range of secure ways for parents to pay for school items such as school meals, trips, events, clubs and other school activities.
- Online payments allow you to make payments for school items whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Makes it easy to make payments for school items by debit or credit card.
- Reduces the need for young people to carry cash to school.
- peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school.
NEW TO SIMS AGORA...
- Paypoint payments provide an inclusive way to pay - with over 250,000 convenient payment locations across the UK.
- SIMS Agora can now be accessed on your mobile or tablet device - 25% of all Agora users make payments on non-standard PC devices.
How to get started with SIMS Agora
- Ask at reception for an activation letter containing a unique reference number for your child - you will need this reference to access your child's account.
- You will need your child's date of birth.
- You will also need a Microsoft account - you can use an existing account (e.g. a Hotmail account) or create a new one online - free, easy to setup and you can use any valid email address and password. If you need a free Microsoft account please go to: https://signup.live.com
- To access SIMS Agora please go to: www.payyourschool.co.uk
- Follow the few simple steps to activate your account.
- You will receive an email to confirm your account has been activated; once you have clicked the link in the email you will be able to make payments for school items straight away.
- If you have more than one child at the school, you can easily merge their accounts into a single combined view - please see the help section within SIMS Agora on how to do this.
- For more information about SIMS Agora online payments please see the frequently asked questions for parents: www.Capita-Sims.co.uk/agora-parents