Autism friendly screening adjustments
The autism friendly adjustments are designed to make the cinema more inclusive and accessible for people with sensory sensitivities, and others who can benefit from this environment.
- a relaxed environment where people understand the needs of children and families with autism
- lights left on low
- sound turned down
- no trailers or advertisements (unless they are embedded in the film)
- staff trained in autism awareness
- disabled access
- chill out zone, where available
- freedom to move around and sit where you like
- bring your own food and drink
- free entry for carers with valid CEA Card.
Cineworld, Hinckley: The Incredibles 2 on Sunday 5th August at 11am
Odeon, Leicester: The Incredibles 2 on Sunday 22nd July at 10:15am